Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Mary Askenazi and I have a passion for helping seniors make life changes. I am dedicated, patient and understand that seniors in transition need to be treated with dignity. Many times the senior is confused and frustrated with the situation they are in. I have a unique way of respectfully making them feel in control and yet get the job of moving them into a better living environment accomplished.
We are opening new doors for Seniors!
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Real Estate Broker for 15 years
- Three years of experience working in the guardianship industry. I assisted clients in many aspects of their transition from living at home to another living choice
- Member of LegacyCaring, a senior solutions organization
- Over 17 years of experience in the care industry as a contractor with DSHS
- 10 plus years in holding garage sales, estate sales and resale of goods
- Experience with adult family home and assisted and independent senior facility placements
- I’ve been the ‘go-to’ person for several friends & family members to down size or help make life choices regarding their housing needs