Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Mary Askenazi and I have a passion for helping seniors and people with challenges make life changes. I am dedicated, patient and understand that people in transition need to be treated with dignity. Many times they are confused and frustrated with the situation they are in. I have a unique way of respectfully making them feel in control and yet get the job of moving them into a better living environment accomplished.
Together, we are opening new doors for people who are in need!
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Real Estate Broker for 17 years
- Three years of experience working in the guardianship industry. I assisted clients in many aspects of their transition from living at home to other living choice
- Member of WAPG, and SUPPORTER of its twice a year conferences
- Over 19 years of experience in the care industry as an IP contractor with DSHS
- 10 plus years in holding garage sales, estate sales and resale of goods
- Experience with adult family home and assisted and independent senior facility placements
- I’ve been the ‘go-to’ person for several friends & family members to down size or help make life choices regarding their housing needs